We're open 10a-6p, daily!
The health and safety of our winery family and community remains our top priority. In order to provide a safe environment for our guests and staff, we have some precautionary measures we are required to follow:
- Service can only be provided to seated individuals.
- No walk-up service at the bar.
- No groups of more than 6 people.
- Maintain 6 feet of distance between groups.
- Contactless payment is encouraged, BOTH parties must sanitize hands after the payment process. - NO CASH TRANSACTIONS CURRENTLY
HOW TO VISIT: I want to sit outside and relax with some wine!
- Stop by to check in with us at the front door. We’ll get you a glass or bottle and send you on your way to enjoy our patio and lawn seating!
- Outdoor seating is first come, first serve.
- Please follow social distancing guidelines and do not mingle with guests outside of your party.
- Please do not move tables. We will help you!
- ABSOLUTELY NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL -
We’ll be monitoring the grounds to ensure a safe and fun time for all. Thank you for being mindful of our team with throwing away trash and picking up used glassware.
HOW TO BOOK A TASTING: I want to do a tasting!
- Click on our Tasting tab to book your tasting experience.
- Tastings will be available by reservation ONLY.
- Reservations must be booked 24 hours in advance.
- No more than 6 people in a group per current state regulations.
- Please follow social distancing guidelines and do not mingle with guests outside of your party or move tables.
- Anyone without a reservation is NOT allowed to loiter in the Tasting Room.
As always our online shop is open for direct to door shipping, to-go, and curbside pickup orders.