Wine Club Policies
- Membership requires purchase of current quarter's order to activate.
- Members who have elected to pick up their wine have 30 days from this quarter's billing date to pick up their wine. After that date: Your wines will be restocked. If you would like your order shipped, simply email us and we will charge your card on file for a flat rate.
- Club memers have 365 days to pick up past wine club orders. Your customer account will contain a message noting you have a shipment to be picked up which can be redeemed at any point in the next 365 days from this quarter's billing date. In the likely case we are out of stock of any wine from your missed shipment, a comparable replacement will be selected by our Winemaker.
- Shipments will be processed automatically on specified dates and purchases are non-refundable.
- WVW is not responsible for delivery attempts, dates or redirected packages made by the carrier. All club members are responsible for any and all shipping, return and reshipping costs.
- Membership requires a minimum of 2 quarters before cancellation and holds are not permitted.
- Cancellation must be submitted via cancellation form (below) or in writing to: email@example.com at least 14 days prior to the processing date.
- A current and valid credit card must be on file for the membership and benefits to remain active.
- All members must be at least 21 years of age.
- Benefits and policies are subject to change. Members will be notifed via email.
Wine Club Cancellation
We’re sorry to see you go! To cancel or place your membership on hold, please fill out the form below. Please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding your membership.